In the current digital age, managing information and enterprise data using computer software is extremely necessary. With self-created and built for your business a digital information system to help businesses save management costs, reduce the complicated time and complicated documents to save time, to improve productivity. Therefore, we will show you the 4 best data management software for small and large businesses.
- Enterprise resource planning system (ERP)
Enterprise resource planning system, also known as ERP (Enterprise resources Planning) system, is known as an application of information technology achievements, making it easy to manage businesses quickly and accurately. It can be said that ERP integrates all departments, all functions of the company and stores data in a single computer system, helping to handle all tasks from human resource management, finance, accounting, customer relations, purchase management, sales … That helps to improve business efficiency, reduce costs.
The basic function of the enterprise resource planning system:
- Business processes such as accounting, sales, marketing, manufacturing, and inventory are integrated into an ERP platform. Collecting and accessing data across the organization becomes easier, simplifying an interdisciplinary workflow. Similarly, ERP automates everyday tasks such as manual data entry or report creation. Repeated processes are removed, freeing up groups to focus on their core tasks.
- ERP transforms the company’s various business solutions into a standardized, final process that enhances data integrity. The reporting tools of the enterprise resource planning system use advanced filters and analytics to filter inconsistent data.
- Enterprise resource planning system provides administrators with the flexibility to lock sensitive data without limiting users’ access to other information. Administrators can also quickly stop access for employees who have retired from work and authorize new employees. ERP solutions also display user activities, so administrators can easily detect unauthorized actions or suspicious activity patterns in the system.
- ERP allows production, engineering, customer service, and other business units to work closely together using real-time data, solving problems that arise faster.
- Human Resource Management software for businesses
Currently, the main problem that hinders small and medium enterprises on the development momentum is due to the lack of capacity and qualification of managing human resources. Therefore, a solution to help human resource management for small and medium enterprises is very necessary at this time to improve the competitiveness of each enterprise in the context of international economic integration today. Human resource management software is known for supporting the streamlining of human resource management activities of enterprises from recruitment, timekeeping to performance evaluation, thereby helping to improve productivity. work, help accelerate the company’s growth.
The basic benefits that software brings to businesses:
- With the ability to create vacancies, monitor and monitor applications, manage the hiring process and move beginners directly to payrolls, small and medium businesses can save time, money and resources.
- Small businesses need not worry about major changes in their current system when considering HR software deployment. Most current HR solutions are fully configurable and can act as an integrated or standalone product that helps manage all employee information.
- Personal information can also be saved by allowing employees to enter their own data into the company system using HR software, such as a daily timesheet to track the time spent on each project often. must be recalled and entered by HR departments. Self-service technology is also useful when providing small businesses with employee personal data. Employees can also confirm their sick days themselves so that human resources departments can track absences on an individual basis.
- E-Invoice electronic invoice software
Electronic invoices are now an indispensable trend to reduce burdens on administrative procedures, reduce related costs for businesses and tax authorities and the state. The practical benefits of electronic invoices for businesses can be mentioned as minimizing cumbersome procedures, saving printing preservation costs and minimizing counterfeiting invoices. It can be said that electronic invoices are born as an effective time-saving solution for businesses.
The benefits of electronic invoice software E-Invoice bring to businesses:
- Ensuring high accuracy and safety, protecting against counterfeiting invoices, not having to worry about natural disasters, fire damage or losing invoices.
- Reduce printing costs, and store invoices and invoices circulated to customers by electronic means such as email, internet … For electronic invoices, issue, transport, store, and control quantities Fully released on the computer.
- Customers can search and receive invoices directly on the search website at any time.
- Create management reports and serve tax declaration quickly and accurately, Apply modern technology in managing, reducing costs and increasing competitiveness for businesses.
- E-Invoice electronic invoice software with full of invoice operations such as invoice creation, invoice issuance, electronic invoicing and digital signing, businesses can sign each invoice or sign for invoices at the same time through the function of electronic invoice management, invoice adjustment provided that the invoice was declared tax.
- E-Invoice software is an integrated solution with the enterprise system because the software can integrate data transmission systems from CRM, ERP, accounting software and available software of the enterprise.
- MES factory operating system
MES factory operating systems are abbreviated by Manufacturing execution systems. This is a control system to manage and monitor work in the manufacturing process at the factory. MES tracks all production information in real time, receiving data from timed robots, machine screens, and employees. This system was created to improve productivity and reduce production cycle time, cost savings, professionalization to the smallest production stages, … MES can be combined with ERP to manage The factory can ensure the distribution of quality, efficient and timely products.
Advantages of MES
- Deploy the solution of the MES system into the enterprise, to get a connection system as well as provide exceptionally economical bidirectional control. Reduce: waste, fix errors and cancel goods, faster boot time.
- Accurately capture data on costs: personnel, material damage, stop machines, production equipment, and tools to enhance quality management or trace the origin of products
- Increase the operating time of the machines.
- Support paperless work activities.
- Reduce inventory, through the elimination of unnecessary inventory.
- Faster and more efficient response with changes to the intuitive control panel, displaying all real-time data during production or waste treatment, right in the process of being in production export.